Maxfli Revolution Distance Golf Balls
Consistently outdrive the competition with Revolution Distance Golf Balls. The large, high C.O.R. core maximizes initial ball speed to generate fast, high and long trajectory. A cut-resistant ionomer cover features a dual radius dimple design to optimize initial launch while also providing crisp, soft feel off each club face. The distance-driven 2-piece construction equips Maxfli® Revolution Distance Golf Balls with game-changing performance.
- Performance golf ball designed to promote incredible distance and superior feel.
- High Coefficient of Restitution core maximizes initial ball speed to launch it fast, high, and long.
- 85 compression rating provides a softer feel and more feedback than other comparable golf balls.
- Cut-resistant ionomer cover creates a crisp, soft feel off every club and generates quality greenside spin.
- High launching, low spinning dual radius dimple design optimizes initial launch for distance.
- 2-piece construction maximizes distance and control.
- Conforms to USGA Rules.
Check out this impressive list of golfers playing Maxfli
Robert Allenby, Fred Couples, Ben Crenshaw, Trevor Dodds, Jay Haas, John Huston, Steve Jones, Jerry Kelly, Joel Kribel, Scott McCarron, Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Craig Parry, Chris Smith, Mike Springer.
Anna Acker-Macosko, Danielle Ammaccapane, Tish Certo, Jane Crafter, Helen Dobson, Caroline Gowan, Chris Greatrex, Nancy Harvey, Pam Kometani, Siew-Ai Lim, Kathryn Marshall, Smitri Mehra,
Alison Nicholas, Se Ri Pak, Julie Piers, Elaine Ratcliffe, Carri Wood,