ORLIMAR GOLF WOMENS ZX TRI-METAL SERIES "ANTI-SLICE" (DRAW BIAS) DRIVER: FREE MATCHING HEAD COVER; RIGHT HAND; AVAILABLE IN PETITE, REGULAR or TALL LENGTH!
BAM!!! THE SAME COMPANY THAT BRINGS THE ORLIMAR GOLF CLUBS TO THE LPGA PROS HAS DESIGNED THE ZX ANTI-SLICE DRIVER.!
Yes these are BRAND NEW still in the factory wrap!
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for this item is $299.95. Your price is much better!!
Includes One year Manufacturers WARRANTY!!
ONLY $4.50 SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!!.....WE SHIP MOST ORDERS WITHIN 24 HOURS.
|With innovative technology, Orlimal ZX Driver extends the zone where great shots are created, and top performance is achieved. ZX means Zone Extension. The ZX Driver combines high-performance body metals and an impact-reactive face with engineered draw biasing to produce an exceptionally forgiving driver. With a brilliant blend of Beta-Ti face design, weight distribution, and 6-4 Titanium body composition, the ZX Driver delivers greater control without sacrificing distance. Maximum forgiveness. Maximum playability.
- High-performance Titanium body
- Impact-reactive Beta Titanium face
- Draw Copper sole weights
- Powered by Aldila graphite shafts
- Matching head cover
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Closed Face for Fade Control. The 4 Degree closed face promotes a draw bias. This precisely engineered alignment allows the face to square up at impact. Solid contact means longer, straighter drives. With Orlimars draw biasing, fades are controlled by design.
- Shallower Face for Increased M.O.I. The ZX Driver's shallower face lowers the club's center of gravity which increases the Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.). Why is this important? The higher the M.O.I. the more resistance to rotation on impact. The more stable the head is at impact, the more energy is transferred to the ball. More energy means more distance.
- Beta Titanium Thin Face for Power Drives. The outstanding properties of Beta Titanium combined with thin face technology results in maximum coefficient of restitution (C.O.R.). The higher the C.O.R., the greater theball speed and distance; yet optimum trajectory is not sacrificed for power. Weight is transferred from the face to the sole for a higher launch angle.
- Pro Series Aldila 60 Low-torque Shaft. The ZX Driver is powered by the Aldila 60 Pro Series low-torque shaft. These graphite shafts are performance-matched to the head's unique properties. Aldila is the foremost graphite driver shaft on the PGA Tour. To play your best, use the best.
- Golf Pride Grip. With a new look and feel, these grips utilize an innovative composite formula for all weather control. These all black grips were made especially for Orlimar. With the dominant grip on the PGA Tour, Golf Pride remains the right choice for performance.
ORLIMAR GOLF is headquartered right here in Michigan and they've been around for a long time (even longer than we have)! We've been playing their Golf Clubs since we were kids and have been nothing but satisfied and we GUARANTEE that you will be too!!