NEW ORLIMAR GOLF TRI- METAL ZX SERIES "ANTI-FADE" #3 & #5 FAIRWAY WOODS: FREE MATCHING HEAD COVER
GET ONE OR BOTH (YOU WILL GET AN AUTOMATIC $10.00 DISCOUNT IF YOU SELECT BOTH FAIRWAY WOODS)!!
MEN'S RIGHT HANDED
CHOICE of SENIOR, REGULAR, or STIFF FLEX GRAPHITE SHAFTS AVAILABLE IN CADET, REGULAR OR TALL LENGTHS
BAM!!! THE SAME COMPANY THAT BRINGS THE ORLIMAR GOLF CLUBS TO THE PGA PRO'S HAS DESIGNED THE ZX ANTI-SLICE FAIRWAY WOOD!
Yes these are BRAND NEW still in the factory wrap!
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for this item is $159.95 Your price is much better!!
Includes One year Manufacturers WARRANTY!!
ONLY $4.50 SHIPPING COST TO ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!!.....WE SHIP MOST ORDERS WITHIN 24 HOURS.
The ORLIMAR TRI-METAL "ZX SERIES" GRAPHITE SHAFT ANTI-SLICE 3 & 5 WOODS are a great way to go if you are struggling with a slice! The Tri-Metal ZX Fairway Wood uses three high-performance metals and a fade-fighting design to produce an exceedingly easy-to-hit club. A precisely placed tungsten weight and a 2° closed face alignment assist with square contact, while a lower center of gravity and a super-strong maraging face produce a powerful high-launch trajectory. Add a powerful 17-4 Stainless head to that mix and the end result is long-range accuracy and lower scores.
The greatest challenge for most golfers is to avoid "slicing" your shots. The offset head promotes better hand position and the "Closed (2 Degree) face" combine to keep you from "pushing" or hitting the dreaded "slice"!!
Features and Benefits:
- Closed Face for Fade Control. A 2° closed face helps promotes a draw bias. This precisely engineered face alignment allows you to square up at impact. Flush, solid contact means straighter, longer shot making.
- Stainless Maraging Steel Face for Superior Performance. 13% lighter than stainless steel, maraging steel is extremely tough and light. The weight that is saved on the face can be relocated to the sole, aiding both trajectory and forgiveness.
- Tungsten Sole Weight for Improved Launch. Tungsten is 2.5 times heavier than stainless steel. Orlimar positions this concentrated mass low and in the heel to create a draw bias effect. The insert helps you get down and through the ball while producing a higher launch angle and lower spin. Combined with the latest ball technology, these attributes produce a longer, more penetrating ball flight.
- Super Strong 17-4 Stainless Body. Tri-Metal ZX Fairway Wood bodies are comprised of 17-4 stainless, which produces a stable feel and solid sound on impact. The high chromium content gives these clubs an excellent finish.
- Pro Series Aldila® 60 Low-torque Shaft. Tri-Metal ZX Fairway Woods are powered by the Aldila 60 Pro Series low-torque shaft. These shafts are performance-matched to the head’s unique properties. The shaft’s torque, or resistance to twisting on the downswing, is optimized to withstand centrifugal swing forces. This provides the golfer with the accuracy of square impact while still allowing the shaft’s flex-response to impart maximum force through impact. There are more Aldila hybrid shafts in play on the PGA and Nationwide Tours than any other manufacturer’s shafts.
- Golf Pride® New Decade Grip. With a new look and feel, these grips utilize an innovative composite formula for all weather control. Made especially for Orlimar, (all black). With the dominant grip on the PGA Tour, Golf Pride remains the right choice for performance.
FEATURES SUMMARY :
- OVER SIZED STAINLESS STEEL head for Larger SWEET SPOT and extra DURABILITY!!
- (HI MODULUS / LOW TORQUE) PREMIUM SENIOR FLEX GRAPHITE SHAFT FOR MAXIMUM DISTANCE!
- HEEL BIAS WEIGHTING: Puts more MOMENTUM behind the ball for EVEN MORE DISTANCE and ACCURACY!
- OPTIMIZED FLEX POINT; Increases DISTANCE
- 2 Degree "CLOSED FACE"
- MRH: 3 WOOD (15 DEGREE) or 5 WOOD (19 DEGREE) OR BOTH
- FREE MATCHING HEAD COVER
- One year Manufacturers WARRANTY
As always we have had excellent feedback with ORLIMAR clubs. SO IT'S TIME TO LOSE the SLICE!!
ORLIMAR GOLF is headquartered right here in Michigan and they've been around for a long time (even longer than we have)! We've been playing their Golf Clubs since we were kids and have been nothing but satisfied and we GUARANTEE that you will be